Sexual Harassment Attorneys in Santa Ana
Did You Experience Sexual Misconduct at Work?
Before you clock-in each day, there’s probably a lot on your mind. Whether it’s matters at home or accomplishing today’s tasks and meeting goals at work, you probably aren’t expecting to become a victim of sexual harassment. Unfortunately, many people every day experience some sort of sexual misconduct that violates federal and state laws that are in place to protect them. If this should happen to you, we can help you assert your rights.
At The Gould Law Firm, our sexual harassment attorneys in Santa Ana can relentlessly pursue your interests in seeking justice through fair and just compensation. Whether it was a supervisor, business owner, or a coworker who was responsible for unlawful sexual misconduct against you, we can support your claim and hold them accountable. We have more than 30 years of experience helping clients like you reach favorable outcomes when taking legal action against those responsible for sexual harassment.
What Is Sexual Harassment?
The behaviors that collectively define sexual harassment don’t all look alike. For one, not all of them are physical – if someone is engaging in non-physical forms of sexual harassment, they can be held accountable for their actions as much as if they interacted with their victim’s body.
Common forms of sexual harassment at work can comprise of the following:
- Unwanted touching of any kind and anywhere on someone else’s body
- Unwanted comments about someone else’s body or appearance
- Inappropriate remarks about someone’s real or perceived sexual activity or orientation
- Quid pro quo, or asking for sexual favors in exchange for career advancement or perks
- Making physical or verbal sexual advances and/or propositions
- The display of sexually suggestive or explicit imagery, including photos and drawings
- Making sexually suggestive gestures
- Leering, watching, stalking, and blocking someone’s path
- Sending links to pornographic websites or content
- Mistreating someone who does not conform to the offender’s views on gender
Any of these behaviors and many more can become instances of sexual harassment regardless of the sexual orientation or gender identity of the involved parties.
Past clients chose our firm to represent their interests in their sexual harassment lawsuit because we provide the experience and skill necessary to help them seek the best possible results. Since 1995, we have helped clients in all kinds of employment-related lawsuits reach favorable outcomes by delivering personalized service that surpassed their expectations.
We strive to offer clients comfort by being ourselves – that is, we’re people too, so talking to us is probably unlike how you’d expect to interact with an attorney.
Contact The Gould Law Firm online to reach out to our sexual harassment attorneys in Santa Ana for a free consultation. If you need help, we’re here for you.